- Increases client view distance of the map ( see people/terrain/npcs/siege/walls/gates/harvest nodes sooner ).
- Increases client render distance ( see terrain sooner instead of waiting for it to render for you ).
- See objects ( gates/walls/harvest nodes ) through terrain ( with just names OR hp bars aswell - for WvW it displays siege through walls with hp ).
- See player names through terrain ( HP bar option toggle on/off, also shows through terrain ).
- See NPC names through terrain ( HP bar option toggle on/off, also shows through terrain ).
- Brighter names/hp bars to display better.
- Gates & walls stay stored in memory and you can see them across the map in real-time being attacked/health going down ( for WvW and even works with some siege ).
- Chams changes the base texture color of a player and makes them bright and visible from far away.
- Saves login username/password.
- Saves last-used options, will turn them on automatically for you when Guild Wars 2 is loaded.
- Stored password for login is encrypted to prevent thievery.
- Works great through patches and if updates needed you'll get them automatically.
- All done with memory editing, no direct-draw, no compatibility issues, works on every system except mac.
Updated: 12/12/13 @ 9:03PM EST
Virus results can be found: here
LShift = For fly cheating ( jump then hit/hold/tap/toggle LShift to go up/down ).
LAlt = Sprint for speed cheating.
Addon for donators: